INAUGURATION OF THE TECHNICAL COMMITTEE ON ACCREDITATION
In pursuance of the mandate of Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria as enunciated in section (4h) of Act 11 of 2003, The Acting Registrar/Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Tosan Erhabor on Friday, 28th April, 2017 inaugurated the Technical Committee on Accreditation to support its accreditation programme (MLSCN Accreditation Service).
Members of the technical committee are as follows:
- Mr. Manason Rubainu - Chairman
- Mr. Eke Ofuche - Member
- Mr. Emmanuel Ojo - Member
- Mrs. Doris Oriaku - Member
- Sqn. Ldr.(rtd) Aminu Sulaiman - Member
- Mr. Olusegun Busari - Member
- Dr. Donald Ofili - Secretary
The committee functions include the following:
- To provide appropriate expert advice on matters within a specific field of expertise for the operation of the accreditation programme and related matters such as proficiency testing.
- To guide on technical policies as well as provide important support in technical matters to the assessment process within a specified area of accreditation (ISO/IEC 15189)
- To provide guidance on development of guidelines and other technical documents to support the accreditation programme.
- Any other matters as may be determined by the Chief Executive Officer.